Around midnight on Monday, I received my 50,000th visitor.
To thank all of you who stop by here everyday, I thought I would have a little contest. Leave a comment below about anything: things you are hoping I make, a burning question you may have, marriage proposals, or perhaps even a haiku. I’d love to hear from you lurkers, too.
I will write your names on a slip, draw one from a hat and whoever gets pulled, gets a baked treat in the mail from me. If you’d like something I have made here before, I can do that. If not, it is a surprise. We all love surprises.
1. Entering means you will eventually have to give me your address and real name so I can mail you said goodies.
2. The box will NOT include my real name or address. This is to keep myself safe and so my mother can sleep at night and not worry one of you is going to come kidnap me.
3. You know I love to keep it dirty and can take a good ribbing, but if you are actively mean to me or anyone here, no treats for you. Assholes don’t deserve nice things.
4. One entry per person. Commenting 10 times will not increase your chances.
5. I refuse to bake anything containing coconut, so if you were hoping for macaroons, you are shit outta luck. That being said, we can negotiate what I make within reason; I wouldn’t want to send you peanut butter bars if nuts will send you in to shock.
Thanks again for reading and Good Luck!
PS: Contest closes tomorrow, Th, 7/17, at noon.